Responsive websites are very common and useful tools in the marketing industry, where marketers sell their marketing information to other businesses. But users often have to look high and low before they found them in other industries. The majority of small business owners have never heard about response web site.
Why response websites are more successful and profitable now a days?
The answer to this question is quite simple, because response marketing is more measurable and powerful, and more controllable than image marketing. If one measures it, he will know what’s working and what’s not working. The user comes to know where to do more and where to do less. As the competition is growing, people are trying to save their time and efforts as well.
A few years back people preferred PC and computers to make use of email and chat etc. Instead of sending letters and telegrams, after that huge PCs were replaced by laptops and tablets so that people can stay connected even on the move. But this generation is more advanced and tries to make technology more compact and easy to use that is why laptops are now replaced by smart phones and iPad. These consistence changes give rise to responsive designs.
Here are some of the proven and powerful tips to make responsive websites more profitable:
- It is important to ensure that every page has only one purpose. The response legend Robert Collier in 1937 showed quite conclusively, that one cannot sell more than one thing at once. Which means the web page must have one and only one action that user want from the visitor to take at the end. There must be everything on that page from the call to action to headline and even the SEO, Ad Words ad and marketing article that brought the visitor near sale at last.
- Every page must have a call to action and response websites must educate the prospects as well. The user is able to automatically send visitors a series of correspondence which gives them more information about the product or service in which the user deal.
- It is the fact that the purpose of business is to make a profit and revenue, and to do that user have to make sales, he gets a much better return if he focusses on making his website a lead-generating website not look like an online store.
- Response websites must directly focus on the customer and his requirement. They show the customer what it includes for them. The customers are generally interested to know how their life will be better if they take advantage of the website.
- Direct response websites permit the user to automatically follow up with his customers after the sale as well. By servicing the customer after the sale always assures the user that the customer is satisfied and gets back to same website when required. This allows the user or owner of the website to continue to market, and selling them more and in greater reasonable amounts.