The tools and instructions that allow the user to construct a website without manual coding are referred as Website builders. Usually there are two categories of web builders:
- Online proprietary tools: These tools are provided by many web hosting companies and are mostly available on the internet free of cost. Typically these tools are intended for the users to build their small and private site, best suited for beginners.
- Software: There are huge varieties of software’s, that can be used for creating websites act as website builders. This software’s include hundred of tools and runs on a computer. Photoshop, coral draw, Dreamweaver, are some of the commonly used software’s that can assist in creating pages offline. After designing WebPages, one can publish these pages on any host.
Typically online website builders require the customer to sign up with their web hosting company. Most of the companies give examples of fully functional websites that are made with their website builder tools, for users as a reference. The type of services varies between making complete business or e-commerce websites to creating a basic web page with social network content. The Website builders commonly are template based or on flexible platforms, and sometimes totally free for designing. Today most of people prefer free website builders, the reason behind that is, WYSWYG – this term means (what you see what you get). It is one of the best options that helps beginners to create a website.
Advantage of offline website Builders are:
- No need of internet or registration for sign-up
- One can use it anywhere and anytime
- Latest and enhanced tool included
- Needs one time installation
- Can be borrowed or purchased from third party
Creating a website
There are a variety of website developers available around the internet and in the market today that it could be somewhat challenging to pick the best one for your site. It is possible to build a website without much trouble and pressure, because the information is easily available for those who want to build a website in order to express their services and products over the Internet. It is really possible to build a professional and fully loaded website even if one is not an expert or have no knowledge of programming.
Easy to use
It is confirmed that, if the user is in doubt and fear he will mess up his website, so don’t worry and build a website with cool and pleasant mind.The tools are easy to use and a person with basic computer knowledge can easily use these tools to make a website. One should try out all the possibilities and within a couple of hours he will be mastering this craft.
Usually big brands and well established companies hire a team of professionals for designing and developing their website, whereas for small scale business owners there are various free website builders available over the internet. These days the freelancing companies are also available for providing the compact and professional web sites.They are easily available and one can also choose a freelancer for designing his website.